Sunday, April 21, 2019

H for Honey bee cookies


I think we used to make these when I was a child, but we altered the recipe so it was made with all honey instead of the mix of brown sugar and honey called for in this recipe.



with the mix of sugar and honey it definitely tasted different but it tasted really good. the texture of these is just like a gooey chocolate chip cookie only with a much different taste. they taste just like honey! the texture was pretty much amazing and I will one day make these again. I would though change one thing. the recipe had me drop the cookies by rounded teaspoon which made for a rather small cookie, so next time I make them I will use a rounded tablespoon. and for a really daring move I want to try adding some chocolate cover ginger bits because oh my god, that just sounds so yum!



not only do these cookies have the consistency of chocolate chip cookies they are also just as easy to make. and easy is a good thing in my opinion


the more recipes I make from this book the more I like it, which means I should probably hunt down a copy for myself incase my sister ever decides she really would like this book back.

No comments:

Post a Comment